The Dango D01 Dapper Pen Wallet comes equipped with a high capacity 4 pocket DTEX bifold (holds up to 4 cards per pocket) with one pocket dedicated for a pen. The anodized aluminum chassis and the pockets are held together by mil-spec stainless steel bolts. The D01 Pen Wallet retains a slim & sleek profile while holding its maximum capacity. The Dapper Pen Wallet is elegant and sophisticated but has an industrial edge which sets it apart from other slim wallet designs. Never be without a pad and pen, as ideas and information can get swept away real quick.
- The wallet exterior is made of water resistant DTEX Material
- RFID blocking, keeping your information secure
- The wallet chassis is made of 6061 aerospace grade
- Built in bottle opener
- Mil-spec bolts hold the pockets to the wallet frame
- TSA compliant
- Compatible with MT02 Multi-Tool (sold separately).
- Holds up to 16 cards
Not only did we want to bring you an awesome wallet, we designed a custom pen to go along with it. We CNC each pen in the USA from 6061 aerospace grade aluminum and anodize each pen to provide a durable finish. For the ink, we use the highly regarded Schmidt 4889M pressurized ink refill allowing you to write in the most difficult situations, always giving you the ability to write your thoughts, ideas and expressions at a moment's notice.
- CNC'd 6061 aerospace grade aluminum
- Anodized finish for a long lasting, durable coating
- Schmidt 4889M black ink refill (Made in Germany).
Compatible with Fisher space ink refills as well.
- Slotted end, allowing attach points for keyrings, lanyards, etc.
- Silicone o-rings for grip
The Dango Notebooks are compact and durable for everyday carry. They are handmade with stitch binding for flexibility and comfort. A natural finish, card-stock cover protects the inner pages. The inner pages absorb ink for instant permanence.
- Each notebook consists of 48 pages
- 294 grid dots per page
- Heavy stock outer cover
- Compact size for everyday carry
- Compatible with all P-Series wallets
- Handmade with red stitch binding