Dango Products wanted to make an uncompromising belt that is an everyday carry essential for those who pay close attention to the details. Equipped with premium materials & useful functions, the Dango Belt sets the tone for any hero's everyday adventures.
The Dango Belt is an ultra lightweight traditional belt with a modern twist. Its modularity and contemporary design makes it a perfect fit for any outfit - just swap the removable buckle with different color straps. In addition, the buckle has a built-in emergency capsule to carry small and useful survival goods such as pills, matches, a small magnesium stick, fishing line, small fishing hooks and more.
Dango Belts are produced, and handmade in the USA with 3.4mm weight thickness straps and a CNC-machined 7075 aluminum buckle.
- Ultra lightweight and high strength 7075 Aluminum buckle. Tumbled finish.
- The buckle is comprised of 7 individual machined parts -
- made and assembled in the USA.
- Bolted together with 8 stainless steel mil-spec screws.
- Straps are available in two materials: Veg-tan Italian leather or water resistant DTEX Material
- Built in storage capsule
- (0.3" inner diameter x 1.9" internal height).
- Easily removable buckle and strap for modularity. No tools are required to change the buckle between straps.