The Dango A-Series Adapt Wallets combine specific characteristics & functions from its iconic predecessors. It is truly a unique wallet that encompasses all the attributes of a modular Dango wallet. Exclusively, the A10 Titanium Wallet requires no tools to quickly adapt from one wallet to another. The Dango A10 Adapt Titanium Wallet can also be used by itself as a great slim all aluminum RFID blocking wallet, hold a little more by adding a single pocket adapter, or add a bifold pocket adapter for the highest capacity of storage. Surrounding the eco-system of the Adapt series, there are numerous accessories that can be quickly interchangeable for different occasions in your daily life. The adapters all share an innovative quick release sliding back-plate that swiftly glides along the A10’s rail system. The rail system not only holds pocket adapters, but it double functions as an open ID window for one card making it a sole player in the wallet world.
- A10 Adapt Wallet Chassis holds up to 5 cards total;4 cards on the back, and 1 card on the front
- CNC machined out of Grade 2 Titanium
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Dimensions: 4.1"(104mm) width x 2.7"(68mm) height x 0.5"(12mm) bare thickness
- Made in USA
Not only does the A10 Bifold Pen Wallet Pocket allow you to hold up to 9 additional cards, it is also equipped with the Titanium Dango Pen and Notebook. The Dango pen is CNC machined out of Grade 2 Titanium and equipped with a pressurized ball point Schmidt 4889M black (Made in Germany) ink cartridge. It’s counter part is the 48-page Dango notebook which can nest perfectly in the A10 Bifold Pocket. The pocket itself is made of our premium, full grain Jet Black leather.
- Holds up to 9 cards (total of 13 cards including the chassis pocket)
- Made of Jet Black, full grain leather
- Includes the 48 page Dango Notes & a 95 paracord lanyard
- Adapter with polycarbonate sliding plate
- Exclusively compatible with A-series wallets.
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 4.16"(105mm) width x 3"(78mm) height x 0.3"(8mm) by itself or 0.75"(19mm) when installed onto A10 Chassis
- Weight: 3.2oz