Rediscover the joy of putting pen to paper.
The Wingback Mechanical Pen has been designed to last for decades, not months, epitomising our “buy once” philosophy. Machine turned from a solid bar of aerospace-grade stainless steel, it is reassuringly weighty in the hand with a wide diameter to reduce writing fatigue and encourage time to be taken with every pen stroke. A satisfying single handed twist locks the nib mechanism in place and every pen can be personalised with a laser engraved inscription of up to 50 characters along the length of the barrel. *Fisher Space Pen® Pressurized Ink Cartridge. ‘Fisher’ and ‘Space Pen’ are trademarks of Fisher Pen Co. Boulder City, NV U.S.A.
- Machined ballpoint pen with a single handed twist mechanism
- Built to last – epitomising our “buy once” philosophy
- Large 10mm diameter and knurled grip helps to reduce writing fatigue
- Compact 117.5mm length means it fits neatly in the crook of your hand
- Designed to fit the Fisher Space Pen® PR4 cartridge (included) , or Schmidt Megaline 4889
- Add personalisation of up to 50 characters, engraved along the barrel
- Manufactured in the UK from aerospace-grade stainless steel
- Metal: Aerospace-grade stainless steel from Europe, CNC machined in Birmingham, UK.
- Cartridge: Fisher Space Pen® PR4 Pressurised ink cartridge from Boulder City, US.
- Sleeve: Oeko-Tex double thickness cotton sleeve from Poland, Europe.
- Finish: Laser engraved, assembled by hand and packaged in London, UK.
Dimensions: 10mm (0.37”) diameter, 117.5mm (4.63”) length, 50g (1.76 oz) weight
Cartridge: Black Fisher Space Pen® PR4 cartridge included
Engraving: All inscriptions are in capital letters and run along the length of the barrel
Considerations: Stainless steel doesn't require additional care. This pen will withstand almost anything you can throw at it without losing a shade of its original glory.